Things that are good about today:
- High 40s are starting to not feel cold to me anymore.
- Eating celery bites for lunch has cancelled out the garlic powder I’d put on my lunch.
- Staff meetings are really fun at CCE.
- Election day energy is ELECTRIFYING.
- My program got 2 new submitted applications this morning from interested students.
- Chris Schneider is really entertaining to email back & forth with, and I’m really glad we’re besties.
- I’m wearing a homemade shirt from my craft time last night.
- My office has fresh flowers in it because they were sent to my officemate.
- People have really clever “Go vote!” tweets, facebook posts, texts, & instagrams…and it’s more about using one’s voice than it is about polarized, partisan politics.